Xantrex Link 2000 Replacement Kit BASIC
(1) 84-2056-01 - Freedom Remote Control Panel (Basic Remote) Provides Battery Status and Freedom Inverter/Charger Remote Control: The Freedom Series Basic Remote Control Panel allows you to control your Freedom Combi, Freedom 458 and Freedom Marine Series Inverter/Charger system from any convenient location. It is easy to read, operate and install, and all controls can be accessed directly from the front panel.
- Independent invert and charge on/off controls
- Push button control of power sharing, equalizing, battery set-up
- Multi-colored LED displays battery state of charge, fault conditions, AC input, DC voltage and DC amperage
- LED warning indictors for low battery and overload warning
- Splash resistant design
- Incoming AC breaker selection allows programmable power sharing
- Easy to install
- One year warranty
(1) 84-2030-00 - LinkLite Battery Monitor
The LinkLITE battery monitor can measure currents up to 1,000Amps. It selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amphours and remaining battery capacity. It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task since battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. High performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms, are used to exactly determine the remaining battery capacity. A new shunt selection feature enables the LinkLITE to measure currents up to 1,000Amps respectively.
The LinkLITE selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amphours and remaining battery capacity. Using a clear backlit LCD Display and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor voltage on a second battery.
It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when
needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
- Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amphours and remaining battery capacity
- Secondary battery bank voltage monitoring
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof frontpanel
- 500 Amp shunt included
- CE and e-mark certified