The Xantrex Communication Gateway
Xantrex Communications Gateway helps the user stay informed with computer access or a simple report
The Xantrex Communication Gateway bridges the gap between a Xantrex GT or XW System and the system owner's computer, making it the central component for a residential or small commercial remote monitoring system.
The Gateway logs performance data directly from the Xantrex GT or XW System, and transmits it to the included Yahoo Widget based monitoring software for a simple and graphically rich view of system performance. More than a data logger, the Gateway offers a web page with the ability to configure automated email reports and fault status to the user or installer.
The Gateway includes both built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allowing for flexible and simple set up for wireless or wired connection to a router or direct to a PC.
The Gateway logs and transmits performance data such as:
- System power production
- Inverter specific power production
- Lifetime power production history (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Inverter faults
- Can monitor a network consisting of up to 20 single phase GT inverters and upto 8 XW devices (XW inverter(s), XW Charge Controller(s), XW SCP, and XW AGS)
- Wi-Fi/Ethernet module with 10/100 Base-T or 802.11 b/g
- Can be configured to send energy and alarm reports via email
- Graphical interactive solar monitoring software
- Embedded web page for configuring the Gateway and upgrading inverter firmware
- 16 megabytes of storage